Growth Audits & Strategy
Delivering Perspective that Helps You Grow
As advisors to accounting firms ranging in size from 2 partners to 25 or more, we have seen what it takes to move firms forward. Our growth audits take an in-depth look at both what you are doing with your marketing and business development efforts and how you are doing it. They often include analysis of:
- Marketing & business development strategy
- Department structure and staffing
- Processes, programs and activities
- Digital marketing, including web and social media
Our approach involves more than just reviewing your marketing activities. We get the full picture by taking the time to understand your firm, your expectations for growth, and your key stakeholders’ marketing experience and capabilities. Once we have a solid understanding of your environment and challenges, we conduct a thorough analysis of your strategy, processes, structure and activities. When your growth audit is complete, we deliver the following:
- Marketplace comparison
- Partner interview/survey results
- Key factors impacting your growth
- Strategy analysis (including key niche/service line strategies)
- Organizational and process analysis
- Observations and trends
In addition to our broad-scope audits, we also provide audits focused on specific industry or service niches, processes or activities, including digital audits and proposal audits.
For more information on these services, please contact us.