DO YOU WANT TO GROW THE NEXT GENERATION OF RAINMAKERS IN YOUR FIRM?
DO YOU HAVE INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED TO IMPROVE IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT?
IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT A KEY FACTOR FOR YOUR CAREER ADVANCEMENT OR YOUR PATH TO MAKING PARTNER AT YOUR FIRM?
- Adding value for your clients
- Building out your network and getting more referrals
- Sales strategies to close more business
- Gaining traction on target accounts
- Getting in front of more prospects
- Building a foundation for long-term business development success
What Makes the RDP Different?
ConvergenceCoaching and Inovautus Consulting join forces to deliver this unique program. Attendees benefit from not one, but two career-tested, highly-sought-after consultants to the accounting profession.
What makes our program different from other programs on the market?
- Designed and facilitated by two of the top business development consulting firms to the accounting profession
- Shared best practices from years of in-firm and consulting experience
- Virtual program leverages video technology = no travel costs
- One-on-one feedback with a proven mentor
- Homework exercises translate learned concepts to real-world situations
- Sessions facilitate peer-to-peer learning
- Graduates have MEASURABLE RESULTS
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for the RDP?
The ability to develop business is a skill that most firms seek in their future leaders. It is also the one area in which most professionals feel least developed or experienced. The ideal candidate is someone who a) wants to deepen their business development skills and b) is looking for a program that has the right mix of learning and “real life” experiential activities.
Space Is Limited!
The RDP is run in small class sizes to ensure a high level of contact and support. A maximum of 18 participants will be taken per public program.
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credits: 14.4
NASBA Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Advance Preparation: Yes, instructions will be sent with confirmation packet
The Rainmaker Development Program® was created by ConvergenceCoaching, LLC. Inovautus Consulting is an authorized facilitator and coach of the proprietary program and materials designed as part of the RDP®. Continuing Education Credit is issued by CPAsNET.
CPAsNET is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.