Your clients are facing a lot of uncertainty around their business as it relates to COVID-19
Domestic laws and regulations related to the response of COVID-19 are creating many questions and an opportunity for CPA firms to shine as their advisor. This is a perfect time to shine as your client’s advisor by keeping them informed.
As advisors to the accounting profession, we understand the challenges you face. If your firm is looking for help explaining the ongoing legislative and regulatory changes to your clients, the FFCRA+ Toolkit can help.
This unique toolkit includes thoughtful communication around the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and CARES Act, as well as alerts and messages related to changes in work environments, tax deadline updates, audit, and other tax implications to the current market climate. We are committed to updating this kit with each major new development!
- General content, ready to white-label and deliver to your client network
- CARES Act: Understanding the Paycheck Protection – SBA 7(a) Loan – Program (UPDATED!)
- Financial Relief for Families Tax Credit – What to Expect with Your Check (UPDATED!)
- Summary of the Employee Retention Tax Credit Provision of the CARES Act (UPDATED!)
- Retirement Plan Distributions Relief Available to Individuals Under the CARES Act (NEW!)
- An Overview of the Tax Credits Available Under the CARES and FFCRA Acts (NEW!)
- CARES Act Overview: The Impact on Taxpayers and Businesses (UPDATED!)
- What You Need to Know About the Paid Sick and Family Leave Tax Credits
- SBA Loans Instructions and Tips
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provides Benefits and Tax Relief for Many
- SBA Providing Disaster Assistance Loans to Qualified Small Businesses
- The Top 10 Questions about the Tax Deadline Extension
- Helping CPA Firms in Their Response to COVID-19
- Email Template Tax Deadline Postponed to July 15
- FAQ – Adjustments to FMLA and Paid Sick Leave in Response to COVID-19
- How to Talk to Clients About Sudden and Severe Changes (Coming soon!)
- Email Template for Stay in Place or Office Closure – Ensuring Safety of Employees and Clients
- Administrative Templates
- Best Practices for Firm Administration
- Conversation Scripting for Phone Call Management
- Individual Automatic Email Reply Template
- Individual Voicemail Template
- Reception Phone Line Response Template
The subscription fee for this dynamic resource is $699 and gives you access to everything listed here plus any new developmental legislation or regulatory changes due to COVID-19. Purchase now and get immediate access to all articles listed and articles as soon as they become available.
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
First, let’s go over how you can use this content (and how you can’t).
Licensed information in this toolkit or any support given by Inovautus Consulting staff does not substitute assistance from tax, accounting, legal, or other qualified professionals. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
You are responsible for reviewing the content in the toolkit. Inovautus Consulting makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information contained herein. Any reliance you place on this information is strictly at your own risk.
Inovautus Consulting grants purchasers a nonexclusive, non-assignable and non-transferrable limited license to distribute and provide access to the Licensed Information to your employees, clients, potential clients, and other third parties in the normal course of your business. You shall be entitled, on a non-exclusive basis, to access, copy, download, manipulate, edit, reformat, store, publish on any limited access intranet or publicly accessible Internet web page or social media site controlled by you, transmit, distribute internally or externally or use for internal, non-commercial purposes the licensed information. Recipient of the licensed information may not publish or further transmit or distribute such licensed information except for internal or non-commercial use.
By subscribing, you indicate agreement to the terms expressed above. If you have any questions at this point, please contact our team. We would be happy to assist you!